Datiphy Data Aggregation
Optimize Database Visibility
Data-activity based threat intelligence and risk mitigation
Datiphy's analytics agent enhances existing Splunk implementation
Datiphy’s light-weight network agent is fully integrated with Splunk infrastructure to provide an in-depth tool to monitor database activities.
Organizations that have Splunk deployment tools and log management systems can greatly enhance visibility into their sensitive data repositories by adapting Datiphy’s smart agent into the Splunk Universal Forwarder.
- Light-weight Datiphy agents packaged with Splunk Universal Forwarders (UF)
- Zero-to-minimal configuration for immediate run-time, alerting, and reporting
- Reports can be sent directly to Splunk Search Heads for security analysts and database administrators to review
- In-depth and complete activity monitoring, policy management, and integrated event analysis of all data in motion
- Normalize data to easily correlate with: host logs, network logs, access logs, application logs, web logs, etc.